This course provides an introduction to all subdomains of acoustics and audio that are relevant for the programme.
|Course code:||VTA137 (formerly VTA136 and VTA135)|
The course discusses the following topics:
- Fundamentals of waves in various environments
- Sound radiation and generation
- Hearing and basic psychoacoustics
- Room acoustics for small and large rooms
- Loudspeakers and headphones
- Sound insulation
The course also features exercise classes including home tasks.
For the course syllabus (e.g. intended learning outcomes) please see the course page at Chalmers.
- Kleiner, M., “Audio Technology & Acoustics”, see course materials for information on how to access it