General Course Information
|Course code||VTA073, course description|
|Course Administration||Jens Forssén|
|Lecturers||Wolfgang Kropp, Jens Ahrens and others|
|Lecture hall||Lecture room at TA|
2023-08-21 Link to Canvas: Link to VTA073 course page on Canvas.
- Guidelines for report writing
- Brief guide to grading for lab reports in SVM
- Feedback codes for lab reports in SVM
- Guide to the pre-study
Standards are available via the Chalmers Library web. There, access is given to selected standards in fulltext from SIS, ISO and IEC.
The NordTest standards are freely available on their website NordTest.info.
Tips about report writing
LAB 1 – Measurement of Sound Outdoors
- Lab 1 – Lecture slides
- Lab 1 – Lab PM (Theory and instructions)
- Lab 1 – List of equipment
- MATLAB Functions
- Nordtest ACOU 104 – Ground surfaces: determination of the acoustic impedance
- “ISO 1996 Part 2” Acoustics — Description, measurement and assessment of environmental noise — Part 2: Determination of sound pressure levels
- Data format for exported and translated data from the SQobold analyser
- Source signal. Pink noise as used as source signal, band-passed at 50–12500 Hz (60 seconds).
LAB 2 – Measurement of Airborne and Impact Sound Insulation
- Lab 2 – Lab PM (Theory and instructions)
- Lab 2 – List of equipment
- Matlab Functions 1 (making nicer plots)
- Lab 2 – Measurement data
LAB 3 – Measurement of Sound Power
- Lab 3 – Lecture slides
- Lab 3 – Lab PM (Theory and instructions)
- Lab 3 – List of equipment
- Lab 3 – Reverberation times data
- Lab 3 – Reference source sound power data